Thursday, December 27, 2012

Interviewing with a Newspaper

I had my first official interview regarding 47 Destinies: Book One last week.  It was exciting.  I've been so wrapped up in Book Two that at first I had a hard time remembering my plot line from Book One.  Once I refreshed my memory, I had a great time.  For those of you wondering what type of questions are asked, here are a few of the details:

*Date published
*Publisher
*Setting
*Plot line
*Main characters
*History with writing
*How long it took to write
*Where to purchase
*Contact information
*Head shot

A few things I learned from this interview:
*I need to be better prepared with all of the book information
*I am going to get a professional headshot
*I will find out important details like when the article may be published
*I will have book signing dates available

Overall, I did good.  The article came out today in the Georgetown Gazette.  Yippee.  It's my first of hopefully many to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment